Read this article and discover how to sell your original paintings, jewelry, and artwork online! Get all important information you need to know here!
With the internet today, you can easily sell everything online including your original paintings, jewelry, and artwork. There are a lot of possibilities and options you can use such as selling on online auctions, on art crafts and fairs, in online galleries, and on e-commerce platforms specialized in selling and buying art.
As a professional artist in today’s competitive business market, an online presence is crucial. With the right e-commerce platform, you can easily multiply your success by selling your original paintings, jewelry, and artwork online. There are many e-commerce platforms you can choose from, for example, ArtSquare, Art Storefronts, Kunstmatrix, Best in American Made, ArtPal, Vango, Crevado Free Online Portfolio, Etsy, Shopify, and much more.
All of these platforms have simplified and well-organized system that supports all backend logistics of your site so you can concentrate on what you know best and that is painting and creating masterpieces.
- ArtSquare – You can easily manage your artwork across various portfolio sites and art sales around the web with your personal ArtSquare portfolio. You can try out new sales and your listings will be updated in a real-time, regardless of where you sold your art.
- Art Storefronts – On this platform, you can create your own art store websites. You can get an incredible design, first-class print fulfillment, and state-of-the-art features.
- Kunstmatrix – This platform allows you to create beautiful 3D showcases of your original paintings, jewelry or art products to impress your followers, collectors or art lovers.
- Best in American Made – This is a popular wholesale marketplace that connects art galleries and studios with 25000 shops and art dealers.
- ArtPal – This is probably one of the fast-growing online gallery for selling and buying art products. ArtPal is free to use and they only charge money if you sell your paintings or jewelry. You can sell any type of art.
- Vango – Vango is the most original online art marketplace. Artists keep 70% of the sale, while 30% goes for Vango, which is very thoughtful of them.
- Crevado Free Online Portfolio – Using Crevado free online portfolio is a great way to promote your paintings, jewelry, and artwork online.
Choose the platform that suits you the most and start selling your art today!
— Flamingosaurus Rex (@theflamingosaur) 25 de mayo de 2017